8.22.2010

the next round of family


I'm so excited to have my sister and a different sister-in-law here with me for the next week.

My sister and her sweet husband drove all the way from Arizona. Her husband stayed for a day and a half and then left the girls alone while he went South to spend time with his own family.

My brother arrived late Friday night to hang out for a couple days before the men take off on their backpacking trip. Matt slept outside in his hammock the first night.

And the kids played in it with him the next day.

On Sunday, everyone else that was going backpacking arrived. My kids were eager to help.

They got their packs all ready, and everyone had to try on Nathan's because it felt so lightweight compared to all the others, and in reality it probably weighed the most.



Even before the guys left, my kids were settling in for the next week of fun with family.



And fun it will be.


No comments: