8.27.2010

another full house... gone


I love this face.

The last day that the cousins were here we stuck close to home again. We did walk to our neighbors' house.

They have some miniature shetland ponies right now, so the kids got to check them out.


They liked the cat, too.

Most of the day was spent just playing outside. We got the pools out again and the kids entertained themselves pretty well.

I didn't put a swim diaper on Avery this time because the last few times she never got very wet. So, of course, she sits right down in the water at the beginning.

And she had a bulbous bum the rest of the time. Diapers can absorb a lot.

These two were fun to watch.


And Graham thinks he is hilarious.

I'll stop my commentary now.




















Two weeks out of this month we've had family here with us, and it's been wonderful. I'm grateful to have such good family members who actually want to come and stay with us. I loved having them here, every one of them.

I guess the only other thing to do now to get family to come visit us again is to have a baby... only five more weeks!


No comments: