7.20.2010

random pictures #1


I've been sick to my stomach, which is no fun at all. So to get my mind off of it, I decided to post a bunch of random pictures I've taken this month up to this point. This will make the end of the month "review" post not as big. You're welcome. So here are some random pictures.

I made scones for the first time.

The kids loved them.

Avery has taken a liking to bugs and worms.

This day she found the jackpot for worms.

She carried them around for a while before finally putting them back in the earth.

She's showing off a baby worm.



We got lunch at the park one day and decided to do some kite flying too.


Buds.

Our neighbors across the street have two little kittens.

They found their way over to our place, and the kids have enjoyed them ever since.

Some of Drake's 4th of July decorations.


We made a visit to the local model railroad society's open house.





And we stopped by Home Depot so the boys could see a "real" race car up close.

And there you have it. Random pictures #1.


No comments: