7.28.2010

baby shower fun


Several of my relatives put on a fun baby shower for my sister-in-law Amy, who is due on August 4... one week from today!

I took a bunch of pictures of the food and decorations before people started showing up.



Blurry, but oh well.

Dessert.

These were the party favors that I made for the event.

Baby booties, in case you can't tell.

Once people started showing up, I didn't think about taking many pictures because I was just enjoying being with and visiting with my relatives.

I had to get a picture of Avery sitting at the "girls' table" though.

It was fun to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Trent and Amy's little boy.

This picture is super blurry, but I had to post it because this sweet girl was so excited to hand Amy her presents.

And Avery had fun sitting on Trent's lap for a little bit.

When Avery didn't want to sit inside anymore, she entertained herself outside.

The happy, expectant parents.

And I've told Amy plenty of times, but I can't believe how good she looks... especially for being due next week! I can't wait.


No comments: