7.07.2010

mother/daughter night


Our ward planned a mother/daughter night to visit the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center. We had the opportunity of having the temple matron speak to us (her and her husband are in our ward) followed by a small tour of the place.

Right now they have an exhibit of photos from space taken from the Hubble Telescope.

And I believe this is only the 2nd temple visitor's center to house the exhibit.

After that, we went outside to enjoy the temple grounds.

Each mother/daughter group got their picture taken in front of the temple.

And we all stood around and visited with each other while we ate popsicles.

I liked the heart in the flowers.

It was a nice night.

And even though I didn't have my own daughter with me (the activity started at the time she was going to bed), it was fun to be a part of it.

I'm grateful to live close to a temple. And I'm grateful that I have a wonderful daughter who already teaches me so much, and she's only two! I can only imagine what lies ahead for us.


No comments: