10.19.2009

bathroom cabinets and the floor


Here's a shot of our main-level bathroom when we first moved in.

We already updated a few things that I posted about here. Our next goal was to update the cabinets and the floor.

Using the existing cabinets, Shad framed them to update them a bit, then we (he) sanded and painted them.

Close-up of the drawers before.

And the whole thing after.

When I went down to Utah in August for Amy's graduation, I came home to find this:

Soon enough, Shad finished tiling the rest of the floor, and I really like it.

He did it all himself. I'm not much help.


It's nice to have another project done.

Reminder of the before:


And the after:

Slowly but surely we're making progress...

1 comment:

Lucky Larson's said...

I am totally impressed with the progress you are making--We tore our bathroom out almost 2 years ago and guess out--it is still torn apart--You are making awesome progress!!!