10.15.2009

drake and graham - buds


I know I've posted before about these two being good friends, but I can't help but do it again, because it just fills me with joy to see them play well together, and I want to remember these good times. Some of these pictures are from as far back as April...

This was a contest to see who could blow the balloon higher into the air.


My cowboys.

Watching horses.


Listening to a book on CD.

Playing with rocks.

Lots of brother-to-brother talks.





Filling cups and drinking the water that's dripping from the roof after a rainstorm...




Cuddling under a blanket.


Fun with water and a slide.






Outdoor games.


Caught in the act.

Enjoying the new bench.

Reading together.



This is a video showing Drake reading a book to Graham.

I love these two.

Love 'em.


No comments: