4.27.2009

random pics: part 1

I have a bunch of pictures just sitting in a folder that I want to post on this photo journal blog of ours, but I don't want to make separate posts for each, so I'm going to start having posts with collections of random photos. Enjoy.

Graham.

A rose on our kitchen windowsill.

A bird that I thought looked cool at the time I took this picture.

Another angle of the cool bird.

Flowers. I like taking pictures of flowers (you'll see plenty more in future posts).

Graham had been standing at the screen door like this for at least two minutes before I heard him and realized he wanted to come inside.

Drake decorates our front door from time to time. I think the bigger paper shows people that we can be baptized just like Jesus was. Drake's a missionary already.

This is Drake's name and a drawing of his dad right next to a box. Riveting, I know.

Graham loves riding his bike around, even when it's cold outside.

Drake would rather be inside, working on a puzzle or listening to a book on CD.

These two are very opposite in so many ways.

And I love them both.

And Avery is still just the cutest, sweetest little girl.

No comments: