4.06.2009

a haircut

For a while, I've felt like Cousin Itt from the Addam's Family.


I either did my hair straight, ...


... curly (to remind my husband of when we were dating), ...


...or the ponytail.  I just didn't have the time (or desire) to do anything fancy with all that hair, although I thought about it a lot.

So on April 3, I got it chopped.


...shorter than it's ever been (just barely).


Goodbye 15 inches of hair (from tip to tip).


Hello shorter, quicker-to-do hair.


This is the conservative mom look.



This is the "I wonder what would happen if I just put mousse in it and let it air dry" look.

And yes, I can still pull it back into my beloved ponytail (with the help of bobby pins).


And now I think I'll return to being the photographer instead of the photographee.

3 comments:

Shad said...

You should be the photographee more often! These pictures prove it.

Gordita said...

I LOVE the haircut. It suits you. But then again, you're gorgeous so pretty much any hair cut suits you. I love it.

Megan Marie said...

you do look slightly familiar! Love the cousin it photo, haha.