3.31.2009

kites and stuff

We went up to good ol' Rexburg again to watch a play at the college.  While there, we had fun just hanging out.

Here, Shad's dad is pruning their apple tree.


Here, my brother is happy about getting his picture taken.  We mostly finished sewing his bike seat cover, and I think it turned out all right.  Whether he actually uses it or not is another question.


And here is our attempt to fly kites in the backyard, while it was windy and cold.


We had a hard time keeping the kites in the air.


But it was fun while it lasted.


Avery just sat and watched, while sporting her new boots (a 25-cent flea market find).


She's excited about my find.


I can't help myself when it comes to taking pictures of Avery.


I like her chubby cheeks.


And I like her chubby hands.


But it's her eyes that most often make me grab the camera.


See what I mean?


I can't help it.







No comments: