3.23.2009

tiling in rexburg


Near the end of March, we went up to Rexburg for a day and a half so that Shad could help his dad put in a tile floor in their newly built bathroom downstairs.


Shad and his dad were incredibly fast at measuring, cutting, and lining up the tiles.  I was impressed.


They spent one night and some of the next morning and they were done.


Who needs a toilet when you have a beautiful tile floor?


While they were hard at work, I did my best to have fun with the kids.


It's a hard job, I know.


And while the boys helped Shad's dad with work outside, I made sure to go to the local flea market and craft store.


Drake and Graham love to help with projects.


I also helped my brother Matt get started on sewing a new seat cover for his bike.


It was a fun, productive weekend, and we're always glad to visit with Shad's folks, his grandma, and his sister.


No comments: