3.10.2009

a birthday

yup, i had one.And flowers were all I asked for.


Shad, of course, didn't stop at flowers, but I didn't have any good pictures of anything else.


We opened presents first thing in the morning (a tradition started by our oldest kid) and the rest of the day was just spent hanging out and having fun.  I let Drake and Graham each pick one game they wanted to play for my birthday.

Drake chose "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".


I think this was the deluxe version, if I remember.


Just the right size for almost all of us to win.


I think Graham chose "Duck, Duck, Goose".  Aren't these three cute?

We ran out of time by the end of the day for cake and ice cream, so we ate it the next night, after church (hence the white shirts).  The boys decorated my cake with sugar daddy candies and tootsie rolls (compliments of Halloween, I'm sure).


And my day wouldn't have been complete without ice cream thrown into the mix somewhere.


Thanks to everyone for making it a great day.

1 comment:

periwinkle4 said...

Happy late birthday! How sweet of your boys to do your cake and what fun games. I LOVE your flowers and the pictures you took of them.