3.06.2009

bubba's mission call


I want you to take note of the baby in the middle of the picture that doesn't have a clue about what's going on at that moment (the one on the bottom with his mouth gaping open doesn't seem to have a clue either, but I'm talking about the boy above him).


That baby is my brother Justin, a.k.a. Bubba, the second youngest in our family.


Now he is 19 years old.  Not so little or clueless anymore.


And he just received his mission call, which means he'll devote the next two years of his life to serving the Lord and spreading joy to others, starting in June.


He's been assigned to the Phoenix, Arizona mission, English speaking, and he's pretty excited about it.


Go make us proud Bubba.


At least a little prouder than your brothers do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really exciting about your little brother. I always loved gathering around and hearing where the missionary is going as they open their letter.

I have been behind on blog checking lately, so I enjoyed all your newer posts that I hadn't seen yet. I was especially cracking up about the dinner table set up where the boys scooted their plates right next to daddy's. That is pretty funny! But I can relate- Chance can't wait for dad to come home to play, and I'm sure Gavin will be the same!

Also- nice work on the bathroom remodel. I love the frame for the mirror that Shad made. It looks really sharp! Definitely gives it a more modern look.