12.23.2010

homemade computer


Drake is the type of kid that sees or thinks of something he wants to do, then does it.

Here he is next to his own computer that he made by himself.

A close-up of the keyboard:

He was a good brother and helped make one for Graham too.

And Avery certainly wasn't about to be denied her own computer either.

I'm very grateful that Drake's creativity and motivation help make up for my lack of entertainment as their mother.


It makes my job a little bit easier sometimes.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is pretty awesome for several reasons: Drake is smart and very creative, and resourceful. But also because he shared the joy with his siblings and made them computers, too. Love it! p.s. I ran into Dan and Mary at Stake Conf. and Dan made me laugh so hard reminiscing about Dr. Mario. Good times, good times...

Lucky Larson's said...

My little one did the same thing--she made a little key board--oh kids these days.

Also I am so sorry you had issues with the whole feeding thing---someone needs to warn all the women of the world! It is like a big secret! :)