12.19.2010

smile for the camera


Because I document most of our lives with pictures, my children are used to me grabbing the camera a lot.

That doesn't mean that they always like it.



Other times, they ask me to take their picture and proceed to pose themselves...


...and their siblings (my sister-in-law made these cute aprons for the girls as part of Lindy's "welcome to the world" gift).

I certainly do like taking pictures.


And Avery has discovered a fake smile.


But I love her real one much more.


Drake always likes to look "cool" when I take his picture.


Or not.

Graham is the one who makes the most faces when I try to take his picture.




I'm grateful for cameras and the ability to capture images of people that I love.


1 comment:

Sue said...

So I'm late to this post, but the kids are still cute!