12.04.2010

ward breakfast


I volunteered to make some mini cinnamon rolls for a ward breakfast.  I've only made cinnamon rolls a handful of times.  So I thought it might be fun to take some step-by-step pictures of the process like I see so many people do on their blogs.

Long story short:  this is the only picture I took before concluding that it wasn't worth the extra time and hand-washing (at least as far as hands-on baking is concerned).  So enjoy this one picture.

The breakfast was delicious.  My rolls are on the round plates.

Shad was one of several who helped make pancakes most of the morning.

And just because I won't be doing a food blog doesn't mean Shad couldn't start one.  He can get pretty creative when using up pancake batter.


Ten points if you can guess what they are.



No comments: