2.25.2009

the boys LOVE their dad

Although I'm home with them every single day, Drake and Graham have definitely picked out a favorite parent, at least for now, and it's not me.


Maybe it's because I'm home with them everyday that they choose their dad over me in most instances.  I'm okay with it, because I'd pick him over me too.  Sometimes it would be nice to feel a little love though.


If you're thinking "It can't be that bad," the following picture is exactly what happens after I set the table for dinner.  I set the plates evenly around the table, and the boys move them next to wherever Dad is going to be sitting, almost every single night.


Guess which plate is mine...

4 comments:

Gordita said...

You need a smaller table. :)

Andrea said...

Oh, Ang! I'd sit right next to you if I were there! Happy belated birthday to you as well! I HATE BEING ......well, you know. Don't worry - I bet Averey will constantly be at your side when she gets bigger. Just you wait and see...

Andrea said...

Sorry - I accidentally spelled Avery's name wrong. Apparently, I was "e" happy.

kjgray75 said...

Love the plate picture - it totally cracked me up!