1.27.2011

Random Pics


Avery is often happy.

Graham is often mischievous.

Or goofy.


I guess Avery can be too.

This is our neighbor friend who adores Lindy.  I think the feeling is mutual - doesn't Lindy look thrilled?

I laughed when I read this comic because it's too true.  My kids have yet to catch me though.

I was experimenting with photos because I had one rose still standing tall in this bouquet while all the rest wilted.




The kids still love to read.

I cam across a picture of my sister and I years ago (when I had great style sense, obviously), and had to send her a copy of it for her birthday.

This is Lindy sacked out on a bean bag in the study.  I wish I could feel as rested as she looks.

Drake, always thinking.

Trying on dad's glasses.

And finally, the motivation that reached through to our children who were waking up every night.  It was mostly just one of our children (the second oldest), and he was waking up at least once, but usually two or three times a night.  Not fun, especially when we're waking up to a baby too.  We started it on Wednesday night.  It only took one morning of not getting a sticker for sleeping all night before he jumped on board.  Who knew it was so easy?  I wished stickers worked for everything.





No comments: