1.28.2011

it is winter


So a friend of mine called me to tell me there was a moose in town.  I headed over to their house.

And sure enough, the moose was just hanging out in their backyard.  I didn't dare get any closer because I didn't want to scare it off (and I didn't have my zoom lens), but pretty cool.

It's kind of hard to see in this picture but there is a faint outline of a bird's wings on the window.  This is the front window.  We often have birds fly into it trying to get in, but they don't usually leave a mark.

We spotted some cool animal tracks when we took Drake out to the bus stop the other morning.

Perhaps the moose visited us during the night?


And something else?


Cool misty day.

Happy Graham.

With a backyard full of fresh snow, it's only a matter of time before tracks are made.





Might as well enjoy the cold.




No comments: