7.01.2008

Cleaning Up

For Family Home Evening last week, we cleaned the car. The boys thought it was great fun, and got plenty wet to prove it.



Drake would take the sponge and wipe it all along the side of the car, after Shad had already rinsed it....this only happened about five or six times. Graham just liked dipping his rag into the soapy water, then walking around while watching it drip all over the driveway.



Inside, we had our carpets cleaned, just in the front room and the dining area (yes, there is carpet under the kitchen table, which is a "no-no" with kids--I can't wait to replace it). So all our furniture from those rooms got stashed into the bedrooms and the kitchen.

Drake is watching a cartoon on TV in my room--we were confined to my room for several hours because of the carpets, until I finally took the boys out of the house to get lunch at the park and run some errands.


Do you think I accessed the kitchen much that day?



This picture has nothing to do with cleaning up. I just wanted to post something of Avery.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Shad & Angela! I don't know if you guys remember us...but we sure remember you! I saw your blog last week off of Shane & Amy's. I meant to leave a comment but I don't remember if I did :o) Anyway I am SO excited to have found your blog. Your little Drake, Graham, and Avery are so cute. What a sweet little family. Where are you guys living?

Chad and Teri said...

Avery is so cute! Its amazing how quickly they change.

The Jen said...

Shad and Angela!!! How are you guys? Your kids are darling!!I am so glad I found you guys. I have no idea how to use this, I just made my first post like 5 minutes ago. I hope all is well! We have 2 little ones two which I will post pics of when I figure it out!

Gordita said...

So I found your blog, which made me really happy. And then I read your blog post about FHE, which made me happier. Cute kids!

The Jen said...

Hey, my email is jen.r.graham@gmail.com, I tried your theredgel email but I don't think you got it. Tell me all the latest and I will write you back!