7.14.2008

Avery's Blessing Day

We blessed our sweet little Avery on Sunday, June 29. I'm grateful for everyone that was able to make it up to support us. It was a fun day. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was running around most of the day, but here are a few (my dad took most of these--thanks dad!).


That morning was Avery's last bath in the sink, right before church. She's been too big for the sink for a while, but it's easier for me 'cause I don't have to bend over as much. Her hair is really curly right after it's washed, but it doesn't usually last more than half the day.



Me and my daughter.



The lot of us.



Shad's dad with Avery and her cousin Spencer.



Shad's Grandma Johnson. I love this one of Avery because she looks happy and angelic.



My mom and her favorite red-headed daughter (and Avery of course).



Shad and his sister Haeli grilling hamburgers after church.


My brother, Landon, who's not sure if he likes holding her or not...



Thanks again to everyone who helped out with the day and the festivities. I appreciate the effort you all made to come honor Avery. We love you!


2 comments:

Tanya said...

what a sweet little girl with a pretty little dress. aren't girls so fun. well now anyway. i am worried about when they get older :o)

Head Over Hills said...

She is beautiful Angela! What a special day. It feels like it has been forever since Brinley's blessing. They grow up so fast! By the way- Adam and I laughed for about ten minutes when we read your comment about sedation. Thanks for the laugh.