6.25.2008

Random pics

When I was pregnant and we would read, the boys couldn't sit on my lap very well, so they usually sat on either side of me. Now, Avery still gets the middle seat. She doesn't always want to sit as long as the boys though.

Drake was quite proud of this structure he built by himself.
He enjoys building things up almost as much as he enjoys knocking things down.

I went to check on Graham one morning after Drake had already come out of their room, and I found just his head sticking our from under his bed. I really should find the bolts for the bed's side rail so he doesn't keep falling out.


1 comment:

The Black Family said...

Hi Angela! It is so good to see you guys as well! Your kids are just adorable. How are you enjoying that new baby? She is so cute. I would love it if you would add my blog on. http://blackfamily2003.blogspot.com
Please check in on us every once in a while it is so fun to see where all of us are now.