6.20.2008

Johnson Family Reunion

Last weekend, Shad took the boys down to Salt Lake for the annual Johnson Family Reunion. I stayed home with Avery to try and catch up on sleep and chores. The reunion was on Saturday, and I think they had a really good time. It started at "This is the Place Heritage Park", where the boys got to ride ponies, make crafts, help water a garden, and several other things. Afterward, they had lunch, followed by pool time at a friend's house. I guess it took Drake a little while to warm up to being in water again, but then he had quite a bit of fun. Graham took a little longer to get used to the water, but still had fun. He ended up falling asleep while in the pool with Shad (if I remember correctly). After their fun in the sun, they ate dinner, visited for a while, then headed home.



Shad, Drake and Graham at a monument.


Some of the group riding a train.



Cowboy Drake.



Cowboy Graham.



Drake helping ease Shad's burden of pushing Graham.



They all had a really good time, and were pretty wiped out by the end of the day. I'm sad I missed it. I look forward to being able to go next year! :)

No comments: