6.21.2010

father's day


Shad has taken an interest in fishing lately, so when he proposed the idea of going fishing the Saturday night before Father's Day, I figured he's been a pretty good father, so why not?

The boys really enjoy fishing with their dad.

Drake enjoys trying out different hooks and bait.

He doesn't usually let his hook stay in one spot for very long because half the fun for him is reeling it in.

Graham did a little fishing, but mostly explored the area with Avery.


After no success at one spot, we decided to move to a different area of the pond.


We didn't have much success there either.

But the kids still had a great time.

We didn't do too much on Father's Day besides celebrate Shad, go to church, and celebrate Shad some more.

He's a wonderful father and the kids absolutely love him.

Most times, if it's a choice between me or Shad, the kids pick Shad.

Avery had a hard time resisting this "art" that she made for Shad in her nursery class at church.

I'm grateful for Shad and all that he does for our family. He's a wonderful father and husband.

I'm grateful for Shad's father and that he was such a good example for his son.

And I'm grateful for my own father and for his continued love and support for me and my family.

Happy Father's Day.


No comments: