9.14.2009

grandparents' day


If Drake's excitement in this picture isn't enough, just believe me when I say that we were thrilled when my grandparents came to visit us on their way through town. They live in Las Vegas, so we don't get to see them very often. Saturday night, we went out to dinner with them.

On Grandparents' Day (coincidence, no?), we got to show them off at church. After they took Matt and Drake on a drive down memory lane (literally--they used to live here many years ago and wanted to see one of their old houses), we got to enjoy dinner with them in our home.

After dinner, my brother Matt showed us a bunch of pictures from his time in Australia (more on that later).

I feel lucky, and grateful, that I still get to enjoy my grandparents from time to time.


It was really fun to see them, and I hope we get to spend some more time with them again soon.

Grandpa and Grandma,
Thanks for making our weekend wonderful.


No comments: