9.17.2009

east idaho state fair


We made it to the East Idaho State Fair this year.

We had one adult per child this time because Matt came with us, so that was nice.

Even still, I dressed each kid in a bright, red shirt, just in case.

I enjoy fairs.

I don't enjoy the cost of the food at fairs though.

Shad and Drake got to ride on this ferris wheel.

Matt and Avery were a little upset they didn't get to go.

We mostly spent our time walking around, just looking at everything.

I could spend most of my time just looking at the photography and art submitted by the locals.

Avery and Graham particularly liked looking at the animals. I think just watching the variety of people that come to the fair is almost as good.

We went in the evening, so we only stayed as long as there was light.

And for our kids, that was plenty long.

Good times.



1 comment:

Lucky Larson's said...

great pictures--Love the red shirt idea--may have to steal that one