12.05.2008

what? i have a blog?

If I haven't already lost you due to inactivity on our blog, I may lose you over these next few days due to an overload of pictures and information about what's been going on these past few months.  Feast or famine, right?  Count yourself lucky that I won't be posting every single picture I want to --- I really will be trying to condense it... somewhat.  So humor me and we'll all just pretend that the next few (or dozen) posts were posted in November or December of last year, because that's what I meant to do...

And in case you can't wait for pictures (as if you haven't already been waiting for two months), here's a few from late October/early November, when Drake was really into making forts with whatever he could find.  










Until next post... 

1 comment:

Tara said...

Is that Shad being crawled upon by your boys? What cute pictures. :)

Jordan was never much into the fort building thing, which I found sad, since I enjoy building them. Give him a math problem and he's in heaven, though. Ugh - my favorite subject!