12.31.2008

6 years, 3 kids, and counting...

Six years ago, on December 27, I made one of the best decisions of my life.

I married this guy.


And I'm so glad I did.



We love to laugh.

We love each other.


We like to eat.

And we like to dance.


I love doing anything with my sweet hubby.

I'm thankful he picked me.


And we were thrilled when Drake joined us.


And then Graham came down from heaven too.


And Avery didn't want to miss out on our earthly fun, so she joined the crew.


Thanks for six wonderful years.

I love you Shad.

4 comments:

Shad said...

I love you more!

matt and brynnzie said...

I love those pics!!

Lorie said...

Happy anniversary! You have a cute family!

(and I would love to see pictures of your framed mirrors!!!

Gordita said...

So sweet. I can't believe how little you both have aged. You still look just as young as you did 6 years ago. Way to go!