5.16.2008

Playing the Piano

Or maybe I should say "Playing ON the Piano". A little while ago, I went to dust the piano, and I found a footprint, in a spot I wouldn't have thought there to be one. If you can see it in the picture, then you may wonder just as much as me how it got there. I didn't see it happen, but the proof is in the dust.

One of the boys favorite things to do is read, either with me or Shad, or just by themselves.

They also enjoy playing in the backyard, and often get a horse to come over from the neighbor's pasture, which they eagerly try to feed twigs and weeds.

Here is the first picture ever taken of me during this pregnancy... at least that you can see I'm pregnant. It was taken just one month ago, and now I only have two weeks left!!

2 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen any footprints on my piano. My little turkeys try to climb up there too. I can't believe your baby is coming so soon. Good luck with everything. I'll be checking your blog for pictures!

Anonymous said...

It's about time there is a picture of you looking pregnant!! I can't believe that is the first one for this whole pregnancy! Anyway, I'm wondering if there is a baby yet- I haven't heard anything yet, but hope all is going well!!