5.06.2008

Late night ice cream run

When we were down in Salt Lake for Conference weekend, we drove down to Provo Saturday night to hang out with my siblings. It turned into a late night for our kids, but it was fun to see my family. Well, at one point I'd mentioned how I'd seen someone come out of Macey's grocery store with a "huge" ice cream cone, so my brother Nathan suggested (several times throughout the night) that we all go there and get ice cream. Eventually, late at night, we did. My brothers, Nathan and Matthew, got the "Kong Cone". The rest of us settled for a little less. Drake and Graham thought it was great to eat ice cream so late at night for no reason at all. It was fun.


Shad, Graham, Nathan, Matt, Landon and Melissa

Nathan and Matt giddy with ice cream
(Adrienne is in the background)

No comments: