11.13.2010

still warm, new rooms


It's the middle of November and it's still warm outside.

A true Indian Summer.

Inside, the kids must be feeling cramped in their one bedroom, as I often find them asleep elsewhere...


So we finally moved the boys downstairs into their own room, and Avery has her own space until Lindy moves in with her.  I love how open it is.

I think Avery likes it too.

And now we have room to put this desk in here that Shad so kindly refinished for me.

The boys are enjoying their own space too.

I guarantee it won't look this clean for very long... thus the pictures.

Drake's past sports.

And happy Graham.  When we went to take the team pictures, Graham wanted nothing to do with it.  So, if you look close, he's not in the team picture.  And why the yellow background behind his individual instead of the grey dropcloth?  The sneaky photographer snapped this photo when we were standing over on the side, and I distracted Graham by tying his shoe.  He was not happy to be there.

Apparently they prefer locations other than their beds to sleep.

Maybe they weren't really cramped.



No comments: