11.29.2010

lindy's blessing


Lindy was blessed on Sunday, November 28, 2010.

  It was really nice to have my dad and brother there.

And even though we saw Shad's family for Thanksgiving, we were grateful that they made the trip up for Lindy's blessing.

Especially since the weather was not the most agreeable.

Shad's parents and all their grandkids.

I just like this shot because it captures Lindy's cluelessness amidst everything going on.

Did I mention the weather was disagreeable?

Our neighbor showed up with his cat and just plowed the driveway for us.



My brother got behind the camera.


And then he got cold.

But hey, if you've got the best cuts of an elk, that you shot, you've got to grill them on a real grill... even if it's the middle of winter.

We're so grateful to have this little gem in our lives.  She's barely two months old and is already such a happy, sweet, content little girl.  I can't wait to watch her grow into herself.

We love you Lindy.


1 comment:

Lucky Larson's said...

I love having this suprise posts from you! One from November makes me all the more happy spring is here! Your family is just wonderful and I love keeping up with your world! thank!