9.08.2010

dr. appt.

So I had the appointment where the doctor checks you, if you know what I mean. If you're interested in details, keep reading. As far as the picture below, I had changed a bad diaper and hadn't put pants on her yet when she found Drake's socks and Graham's shoes, and decided to put them on.

The doctor told me that the baby's head was down (which I could have guessed by all the kicking going on up high).

He said that I was almost 3 cm. dilated.

And he said that I was 50% effaced.

And then he said, "Well, we'll see you in a week, unless you have a baby sooner!" I'll be 37 weeks on Friday.

In other news, Graham went out and rode his bike again the very next morning after his success without training wheels.

Here's a little video. He loves it.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go Graham! Way to go too, Ang! I bet your little baby will be here so soon! I'm excited to see what you end up having. One thing's for sure: it will be a cute baby :)

Tanya said...

so exciting! your kids are the cutest!

Melissa said...

I like Graham's bike gear- that's a great idea so if he falls, he doesn't care so much. Can't wait for your baby! I'm still planning on Oct. 1st so that if he/she comes early then it's a pleasant surprise :)

Jannah said...

Angela- We are due like the same week! Crazy... and I had that same dr.'s appt. VERBATIM exactly 2 weeks ago today. So, you may last like I am. 3 cm; 50%. I technically have 2 1/2 weeks to go. We shall see. Where are you guys living? Can you send me an email? my full name lowercase at hotmail.com. :) Thank yoU!!!