8.11.2009

avery's many faces


This is Avery.

Most of the time she looks fairly normal.

But Avery also has a face of many expressions.

First, she likes to stare. At this age, I thought her face was so dirty.

Now, I realize that was nothing.

And yes, she gets this dirty at mealtime almost every time, because she just rubs her chubby little hands all over her face and hair with no care in the world.

I love this puppy dog look, even if she is a mess.

Another great face is the I-just-woke-up face.


Here's the He's-picking-on-me face.

The lip.

Caught in the act (she was eating a crayon).


And sometimes she makes faces that come from who knows where.









Then there is the cheesy smile.








And of course the nice smile.


The laughing smile.


And the laugh behind the smile. I love listening to her laugh.

But mostly, I just love her.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is so cute! I love her chubby cheeks and arms, and legs! You sure make cute babies!