5.30.2009

bbq


The Elder's Quorum sponsored a barbeque for the ward, and we got to host it at our place.

If you want to see us clean up our place quick, just tell us that 50+ people are going to come over for a couple hours.

We'll make sure that our beautiful dirt yard looks its best.

There was lots of food and lots of people, and I think everyone had a good time—at least I hope so.

I wonder how many parents were glad they came after having to wash sand and dirt out of their kids' hair and clothes...

Our next door neighbors, the Cordells, saddled up one of their horses so the kids (and adults if they wanted) could take turns riding around our pasture.

I think it was a hit with the kids.

And it kept them out of the dirt for a while.

There was also a disc golf course, set up by Shad.

It started at the big pine tree in our front yard...

... took them all over our neighbors pasture...

...and ended up back at our place.

I should pretend we're hosting a barbeque every weekend. We'd get to hang out with friends, and my place would be clean a lot more often.

No comments: