8.06.2008

Our little Aves

Avery had the wonderful experience yesterday of the 2-month well-child check-up; she received three shots in her legs as well as an oral vaccine. She cried at the onset of the shots, but just a few seconds later, she was just smiling and happy again.

So here are the stats: our cute little porker weighs in at 14 lbs. 4 oz and measures 23 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 90-something percentile for height, and outside the rainbow (more than the 90s) for weight. I wouldn't expect any less from our sweet chunker. :)












Love you Avers!

4 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She really is adorable.

Andrea said...

What a cutie! She looks like Drake and Graham aldreay. I love that. I hope our kids look like each other. And I too, love chunky babies!

Tanya said...

she is a sweet little pea!

Mary said...

What a bundle to cuddle! How is the "3-kids" going? To answer you, I'll be in UT for Ericka Morrow's wedding Oct.4-12. Let me know if you'll be in the area!