4.28.2008

Police Station Field Trip

Earlier this month, Drake's preschool had a field trip to the Pocatello Police Station. Drake enjoyed it, and Detective Ellis was really cute with the kids the whole time. Now Drake will often talk about dialing 9-1-1 in an emergency, good and bad guys, and other stuff they talked about. Drake's favorite part, of course, was the tour...

This is Drake lifting a weight... at least 2 pounds.


Here are Drake and Graham taking turns on a motorcycle.



Here, Drake and his friends are in the back of one of the squad cars.


His next field trip is to the pet store here in town, and it's quite the pet store!

1 comment:

Robin Pedersen said...

I LOVE FIELD TRIPS. Every summer I took my kids on one once a week. You are a great mother and I can't wait to see your new girlbaby. I'm sorry I missed you this weekend.