4.30.2008

Everyday Life

I might post more often if I felt there were really interesting things going on in our lives. I suppose I should be grateful for the mundane, though, for it means that at least things are going well. It could be more exciting if I shared things that would embarrass the boys, but then they'd have an excuse to get me back later. So this post is just a collection of pictures showing a few of the "ordinary" occurrences in day-to-day life, for which I am glad to be a part of.

Drake and Graham playing in the sandbox (obviously a cooler day, but they didn't care)

Drake after first crying really hard about something, then eating a cookie, then falling asleep, all within a few minutes (he inherited his father's genes for falling asleep anytime, anywhere)

My three boys sharing time together.

Graham lovin' the sprinkles that Drake so conveniently found in the cupboard while I was busy.


Drake with his rabbit, Gilbert.

Graham in a blanket--one of his favorite pasttimes is to just grab a blanket and walk around, or lay on the floor and just cuddle up with it.

Drake loving Graham while Graham is loving the blanket.

The boys helping sweep off our back porch.

The boys riding around together.

Another pic of them in the sandbox, but on a warm day.



Still awake? I promise the next post will be a little more exciting... maybe.

No comments: