3.04.2010

february in review


This is just a post full of pictures, pretty much.

Enjoying pudding.




Playing with Coulson.


I don't remember what she was eating...


Playing a treasure game from Aunt Amber.


Enjoying food.


Avery was "helping" me dry the floor.


Kind of.


Hot chocolate after playing out in the snow.


The next few pictures are of sleeping children:
This is in the middle of the night--Drake is on the floor, and Graham is on the verge of falling off.


Sharing a blanket while asleep.


I went to use the bathroom, and the door wouldn't open---notice the foot in the way.


I stuck my camera in the room and tried to capture the culprit. Graham must have gone into the bathroom with my exercise ball and a book, and been too tired to come back out.


Shad took a picture of me making lunch, so I'm including it because there are so few pictures of me.


I'm okay having a minimal amount of pictures of myself.


Fun with the stethoscope.


The result of my not scraping off enough ice from the windshield before taking Drake to the bus stop one frigid Idaho morning.


The sign I hit is just fine.


Too bad my van wasn't.


Fun with sticky, foam dots.


Playing piano with Dad.


Balancing Tinkertoys with Dad.


The end.


No comments: