2.10.2010

creative writing

Drake saw this cartoon in a magazine or workbook and decided to fill in the talk bubbles as was suggested. To help you understand it, the guy on the right is the one who talks first, according to Drake. So this is their conversation:

"You have a funny dog."
"Oh, don't worry. I have a fun dog."

It's fun to see Drake enjoying reading and writing. And on a different writing topic...

I was cleaning out the fridge and found a couple of really old syrup bottles for flavoring shaved ice. The last couple times we've tried using them, the syrup was kind of sticky and weird--not ideal for our shaved ice goodies.

So I gave the syrup to the kids and told them to go outside and have fun writing in the snow, and they did.

And on another random note, here is a drawing of Graham's. I don't remember who each person is, but if I remember correctly, I wasn't any of them.

I love my kids.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

So I came back to finish and comment on your Chile adventures and found all these wonderful new fun posts! Pictures say 1,000 words-- I love all the moments you catch and how cute your family is! Thanks for sharing :)