2.09.2010

avery's hair


Besides Avery's eyes, her hair is another thing I adore.

It's naturally curly.

That means I have to actually do something with it or else it goes crazy.

But I have to admit it's really fun to have an excuse to comb her hair at least once or more a day.

Because it gives me a few minutes where she will stand still for me, and we can just talk.

And yes, Avery likes to talk.

This picture is of the only time I've actually pulled it into an elastic. I hope she'll start letting me put bows or clips into it.

So even though she wakes up with crazy hair every morning and after every nap...

...I love it.

I love the curls.

They just make me smile.

The end.


1 comment:

Lucky Larson's said...

Enjoy them--Sedona had curls like that and then one week--they went away--I am not sure what happened, but poof they were gone---I miss them---I love the curls-

AVERY is SO CUTE!! I see alot of Dyer in her.