7.30.2009

july in review


I like the warmth of summer, and that the boys can eat their breakfast outside if they want to, because it's warm at 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning.

I like to see Avery enjoying the summer warmth, now that she can walk so well.

Or not.... doesn't Graham look a little mischievous?

I like the satisfaction of hard work outdoors.

I like cheesy grins.

I like that the garden is at the other end of our backyard. Apparently, Drake doesn't ("The house was just too far away Mom.")

I like that the boys got really excited to sleep downstairs in the guest bedroom. Graham didn't last through the night. Drake lasted a while until I changed the sheets and never put some different ones back on.

I like watching the kids play with their dad.

I like how Avery crosses her legs any chance she gets.

I think it's funny how Graham has the hardest time sleeping in his own bed at night, but will fall asleep anywhere during the day if he's tired.

I like having fresh fruit every day 'cause it's cheap right now.

I like watching Graham be a big brother.

I like taking pictures.

Okay, I'm done saying "I like" now.


Usually when I try to get a picture of all three kids, I get a somewhat decent one the first try.

But any tries after that just get worse.

Drake can be creative.

This is a bottle capper. We plan on bottling homemade rootbeer.

The kids have had a good time with Jake this summer.


Jake is my friend's son who I'm able to watch from time to time.



This was during one of our visits to Rexburg.



And this is Drake. He didn't know that I was filming him. If he did, he would have acted goofy on purpose. This is just him in his "normal" element, enjoying the music.

You should have seen him before I started filming.


No comments: