7.27.2009

EQ Movie Night


The Elder's Quorum in our ward, in which Shad plays a fairly big role, decided to do a big movie night, to be hosted at our place. That meant we needed to clean up our backyard to look somewhat decent. Two of Shad's friends offered to help mow our yard--that's a hard offer to refuse.

So as I took pictures of the sunset,

everyone else cleaned up our yard.

The next night was showtime. Shawn prepared all the popcorn. Stacy made lemonade.

And my favorite, homemade ice cream, was also made.

Ice cream was dished out for people to enjoy while everyone mingled and got situated.


We set up a white sheet against our back patio to use as the movie screen.

And we borrowed someone's projector with which to watch the movie (which was Bolt).

I think it turned out well. I hope they do it again next year.


And thanks to everyone who came, and particularly those who helped out.

You're welcome to mow our lawn anytime.


1 comment:

Kaylin said...

Hey, Angela...I found your blog off of Stacy's of course you have lots of fun pictures I don't think I have ever seen you at an activity without your camera in tow. Hope you don't mind that I stalked you out.