4.15.2010

a day in the life


This is just a bunch of pictures to give you a taste of what goes on in our everyday lives.

Avery arranging pieces of paper (and this was only halfway done).

And yes, she had drawn something on every single one she laid out.

When Drake and Graham go in to "get" Avery when she wakes up from a nap, they often try to fit as many stuffed animals in her crib with her as they can.

This was an easter egg hunt that Drake set up throughout the house.


I don't remember where I was, but I soon found the kids having fun with blankets and old newspapers.


Riding bikes.


Eating popsicles on the first warm day in April.


Helping Shad repair something on the roof.

Yes, I was nervous.

Avery picking a tulip, just because.

A glimpse into Drake's organizing skills.

And my favorite: a sweet note from Drake.

Translation: "Der Mom, You look like a clown."

Gotta love it.


3 comments:

Shad said...

We should let the kids play on the roof more often!

Madeline said...

I love how much tape Drake uses! He's going to love Duct tape when he gets older. Such cute kids! Thanks for sharing!

Gordita said...

I am seriously in love with your kids. I too love how much tape Drake uses. How cute is he? Luckiest Mom ever!