1.12.2010

she's growing up


I know I post a lot of pictures of Avery, but she's the one who lets me take her picture most often, so I do.

I can't believe how fast she's growing up.

Her sweet, little personality is fun to watch.

And even though I see her every day, I can never get over her eyes.

She's beginning to have more of an opinion.

And a desire to do things on her own (here she was insistent on getting her coat out by herself).

She put on the boys' shoes and made sure I saw how funny she was.

She loves to play and will often sit by herself and stay entertained for a while.

Before I had a girl, I was content with just boys, and could have been happy with all boys.

But there is something about having a sweet girl in the house that you don't get from boys.

I love having a daughter (she's saying "cheese" for the camera in this picture).



And I wouldn't trade her for nothin'.

No comments: