9.19.2008

Bannock County Fair


Last month, I took the kids to the Bannock County Fair while Shad was at work. I love community events. This was the first time I'd been to this particular fair, and although it wasn't the most exciting fair, I think the kids still had a good time.


Drake loved the candy drop. He got to ride up in the cherry picker of a fire truck...



...and then throw candy over the edge to all the kids still on the ground.



Drake spent a while throwing leis on this hula "person".



The boys could have watched this model train all morning.



Drake showing off his foam hat that he covered with stickers.



Graham lagging behind, with his awesome foam hat. You can see from the surroundings how popular this fair was with other people...



Sipping lemonade while waiting to see our neighbors' granddaughter do barrel racing.



Getting ready to go on a wagon ride
(I stayed behind with Avery, who was asleep in a stroller. Thanks Angie for watching them!)



Returning from the ride.



Graham after a long day at the fair.


Good times.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Great pictres! Your kids are so cute! I've always wondered what the Bannock fair was like....?? I'm going to have to check it out next year! And I like going to places that isn't the most popular thing going on!!

The Allen Fam said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Your kids are so cute!! We are in North Salt Lake. Brad is working for a wonderful CPA firm and I stay home. We really like it here, I was a little scared at first, but it is really nice! Anyhow, that is where we are!!!

periwinkle4 said...

How fun! Your kiddos are such dolls! Seriously, can we arrange a marriage - Drake and Jera - then I could have cute red headed grandbabies! lol